by Lindsey Fox

A Collective Beauty Haul




Hey all you beauties! I know recently I have mostly just been posting videos, so of course today's post is no different haha! Click the read more tab below to see what all I recently picked up at a few different places.

Not only did I film this not too long after wakin up haha... But about 99% of everything is from drugstores like Target and K-Mart. The other few items are from a beauty supply store and my CCO (cosmetic company outlet)!

Check out my other beauty videos on my YouTube channel--> http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks