by Lindsey Fox

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks




I truthfully no longer wear hardly any makeup anymore. Maybe a little bb cream sometimes, but rarely daily, and some blush. However, I do have my favorites and holy grails that I continue to repurchase and use daily. Here are the top makeup/tanning/skincare products that I use on a daily or weekly basis.

1. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye in the shade medium. If you know me, or have followed me for a long time, then you know dark circles is the one hereditary trait that I got. It's also one of my biggest insecurities, so if you know of another amazing products let me know in the comments.

I chose not to insert a picture of my makeup wipes, but I use the Neutrogena ones and have for literal years! They work great, and do not break my skin out or dry it out either. These do get used daily as well.


2. A product I use daily is my all time favorite bronzer is the Milani baked bronzer in the shade 04 Glow. I have been using it for roughly the last 6-7 years. I typically can only find it now online unfortunately though.  This bronzer works great with my olive complexion, and I can uses it year round!


3. These next products are more or less a set. I have lots of favorite lip liners and lipsticks (I prefer a matte over any type of gloss), this one however does have a great sheen to it. The Kittenish cosmetics lip kits are amazing! I have both and rotate the two of them out between Bare It All, and The Jessie.



4. Alright, the next sets of products are also from Kittenish. I truly do love the brand though. You should see my closet also! I have been using their body butter for quite some time. A little bit goes a really long way, so it does last a long time.

 


5.Up next these items I really do love! If you're like me and prefer to self tan over the harmful effects of a tanning bed, then these are ones you need to try for sure. I like to mix the Kittenish self tanning drops with their body butter but its a super gradual effect. By itself you will get super dark, but they can also be difficult to apply. I have a couple other self tan favorites, but I wanted to mention this one since I currently use it mixed in with the body butter on a daily basis. Also included here is the Kittenish self tanning mist. Ya'll when I say I use it religiously I am being 100% honest!! I cannot even begin to tell you how many bottles of this stuff I have purchased. It gives such an amazing glow to your face. I also have lash extensions so I just cover my eyes to protect them when using it and have never had any hurtful effects to the extensions.



 Have you tried out any of these products? What are your favorite must haves?


xoxo,

Lindsey Fox 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks