by Lindsey Fox

Bahamas Family Vacation


     I am a lover of traveling and definitely enjoy my beach vacations overall! Here is a look in to our most recent family vacation on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas!

    The cruise turned in to a big family vacation, Robert's mom retired the day before our trip and joined us. Our best friends and their four kids also came! The craziest thing though, is that we didn't get a single picture with our friends the whole trip, so there is no proof we were all together. Regardless, our families all made some amazing memories. The trip was a four night cruise and we went to Coco Cay and Nassau, Bahamas (insert teen me living out my own MK & Ashley movie)! Here is a look in to our trip, if you want to see more videos and pictures head over to my Instagram and I have a whole highlight saved and a reel also. 










We did have a second vacation that we took about a month after this one, but it wasn't a family vacation. I will get in to that in the next post. Until then... Happy Travels! 

xoxo,
Lindsey




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks