by Lindsey Fox

Look For Less: Tory Burch Miller Dupes



Hello fashion lovers! So as I am sure lots of you have noticed a hot trend in the Tory Burch Miller sandals. If so that means you probably also noticed their price tag of $200! Now, I am all for some high quality shoes, it's just not possible for everyone. Well I found this great dupe on Amazon for under $30! They're super similar to the Tory Burch sandals without trying to steal their logo or something along those lines.
They come in different colors and slightly different styles also! The pair I linked are super similar (and the same brand as mine) to the ones I ordered, but my exact ones were gone. Pierre Dumas actually makes a ton of similar sandals that you can find online and I am super pleased with my purchase. Also, they do need to be broken in, at first they're a little uncomfortable. However, after just a couple times of wearing them they're really comfortable!

I want to know if you guys have any other great dupes for clothing and accessories also?!

xoxo,
LINDSEY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks