by Lindsey Fox

Sharing my Weekend Outfits


If you follow me on Instagram then you have seen these pics already. But I thought I would share them on here and give you guys all the little details too! Let me also say that it is extremely difficult to post a pic of yourself.. I think I need either better lighting or a bigger mirror so I can take them that way instead of selfie style haha! When my daughter is around she is the best little photographer, but she wasn't home for either of these pics..


This first pic was actually from Saturday night when we went out to the Cheesecake Factory for our anniversary dinner. It was a chilly day so I decided to wear this warm sweater from Anne Taylor over my dark gray dress that's actually from Victoria's Secret several years ago. The booties I have on are from Walmart actually. They're seriously some of my most comfortable and most worn shoes. I decided to wear some black leggings underneath my dress instead of tights due to it being so chilly on this night. Sometimes it's so hard to dress cute and warm at the same time.

The weather on this day was much more manageable for winter. My wine colored off the shoulder sweater I found at Marshall's (the brand is POOF) and can also be worn as a cowl neck. I prefer it off the shoulder though. My jeggings and my booties are both from Walmart. My favorite detail about the booties is actually the fringe on the sides. I am not sure if they still carry the shoes though, it's been over a year since I bought them.

For my jewelry details in both pics it's fairly simple. I always have on my wedding set which is a morganite with a diamond halo set in rose gold. My short dainty necklace is the aquamarine from Tiffany and Co., and the beaded bracelet with the heart, is also from Tiffany's. My longer necklace is an opal pendant that was an anniversary gift from my husband many many years ago. I am also wearing a an engraved silver bangle from I believe Hallmark (it was a gift) from many years ago, it's hidden by my sleeve though. I am also just wearing some cheap studs that matched my aquamarine necklace that I grabbed from my 7 year old daughter's collection and love them!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks