by Lindsey Fox

What I Wore to See Aquaman




Hey everyone.. happy Sunday! Today we took the kids to see Aquaman and it was so good! Aside from Landon getting sick half in to the movie.. we also had the theatre all to ourselves which was nice! I shared this pic on Instagram and promised some outfit details. My entire outfit was super cheap. I don’t know about you guys but I ALWAYS freeze in the theatre so I grabbed a cardigan just to keep warm since it was like 70 degrees outside today. The cardigan is actually already linked in my Winter Outfit post if you want details on it. I actually found mine at a thrift store though.

My pants are actually jeggings from Walmart and they were super inexpensive but are really comfortable and go with everything! My blouse I got from Rue21 last year and they have so many colors and patterns that look just like it.. I found a similar one to link for you guys! It's lightweight and airy so it's perfect for warmer weather days. The slip on shoes I am wearing are also from Walmart and I have them in several colors. They're incredibly comfortable since they're memory foam, and you can wear them without socks and they never hurt your feet. Definitely my most worn shoes all year long and they're so versatile. Hope this gave you all some inexpensive outfit inspiration.. Happy shopping everyone!


xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks