by Lindsey Fox

Gym Day Outfit Details




Last year I really started to enjoy working out at least a few times a week. I mainly just got in to doing some classes at my gym. Zumba has definitely become my favorite workout routine multiple times a week. This year though I wanted to get back in to doing some HIIT classes on top of Zumba, and I have even started incorporating some weight lifting too! I decided to share some workout clothing details because I truthfully have a decent amount of workout attire and I NEVER spend a lot on it. However, I do get lots on compliments on some of the things I wear, and people can not believe how cheap they were or where I found them. It may sound weird but I have found that if I feel cute in my workout clothes and confident, that motivates me to actually go to the gym.
 

I actually found my hoodie at Marshall's but I linked the one from the actual DKNY website. I only paid $16 for mine though. My Nike's I purchased forever ago at a Nike outlet store and I am petite so I bought them in the little boys so they were cheaper! Also, would you believe that I have found the majority of my workout pants, or maybe even all of them, at Walmart? They even have little hidden pockets.


Xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks