by Lindsey Fox

New Year... New Name




Hey everyone and welcome back. It has been far overdue for me to make more of an attempt to keep this blog updated. Truthfully, a lot has changed since my last post that was just over a year ago. Yes, you read that right...A YEAR!

For starters if you are subscribed to my youtube then you have noticed that my channel over the last 8 years has went from a beauty/fashion channel, in to more of a lifestyle/cleaning channel. Making that decision was super easy since that is what interests me now a lot more then the beauty part of the youtube community. I find myself still following all my favorite beauty vloggers, but mostly just their vlog and lifestyle videos.

Also, a little side note for everyone. You may noticed I haven't been active on youtube in about a month. That is due to a family medical situation that happened and I am just now starting to get back to a routine with my family. I just had to step back and take care of the one that needed me first.

With all of that being said, I made the decision to sorta revamp this blog and give it a new name. Thus changing it from "Foxxy Beauty," to what you currently see. Especially since most of my posts on here over the last couple of years haven't really been "beauty" posts, and this started out as a beauty blog. I am really hoping this will give me a little bit more of an inspiration to work more on this blog.

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks