by Lindsey Fox

Decorate With Me (Candy Land Theme Tree)


Thank you to my daughter for taking this pic for me!

Ok, so this is going to be an odd post. Only because it's currently January and I am scheduling this to come out around Christmas. If you follow my channel then you have already seen all about this, but I completely forgot to post it for this past Christmas and I was just looking over at my tree and I am totally in love with it! Yes, I still haven't taken down my decorations due to the cold temps outside, ice and snow, and the fact our storage boxes are in the garage somewhere haha! Anyways, this year we decided to do another big tree in our dining/kitchen area and to match the kitchen decor it was all colorful and food/candy themed. Even my dad liked the tree, which is crazy to me.

Moving on...I filmed a haul video showing you guys where I purchased the decor for the tree and then a decorate with me video. I will also link the video of my holiday house tour for you all too!


                    Haul video showing you guys where I purchased everything and how much I spent!




Here is the decorate with me video.




                                               My annual holiday decor house tour!



                                                                       xoxo,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks