by Lindsey Fox

Best of 2018



You always see the "Best Of" picture collages on instagram. Well I decided to incorporate that in to the blog world and do a quick little yearly recap from last year, all the way from January to December! 

To start of 2018 we had one decent snow day that I actually caught on camera!


Then come March we headed south to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida for the kids Spring Break. I have an entire video series on youtube from this vacation, including a tour of our condo right on the beach!





We went to the Everglades while in Florida and the kids road an airboat, we watched a gator show, and they even held a real baby gator!


This trip was what Michael wanted for his birthday (BTW his actual birthday is in September each year, he just likes to wait and take vacations haha).. so we had his birthday dinner at the Rainforest Cafe.





 Next up in our year was the start of soccer season. Michael started his first year on the middle school team!



 Elizabeth celebrated her 7th birthday with a pool party!!


This was right before everyone got there. You wouldn't believe how many people ended up coming. There were literally like 60 guests that ended up coming! 



Elizabeth had her 3rd year dance recital. This year she is actually on a competitive team and has her first competition in March!


Landon turned 5 and had a Transformers birthday party with a huge inflatable water slide/bouncy house. It was literally HUGE!


We had lots of outside dinners at our old house!


Elizabeth finally learned how to swim by herself! (We knew she could.. she just finally wasn't afraid to now)


All the kids started school. Landon started Kindergarten, Elizabeth went to 2nd grade, and Michael went to 8th and turned FOURTEEN!


Then we moved the same week of Michael's birthday! (I have a full house tour up on my channel as well)


This guy also played soccer in 2018 in the fall. I took this picture after one of his games when we went to Buffalo Wild Wings!
 (which was coincidentally on Michael's actual birthday haha)


Then Christmas time game. So of course the kids got a yearly pic with Santa Claus. Minus Michael since he opted out of Santa pics haha! I guess I can't blame him at 14.


A week later we had some family Christmas pics made. I love love love the way they turned out.

The last thing to share with you all from our 2018 was Christmas Eve! I really slacked on the filming and videos of Christmas this year. Which of course I immediately regretted after I realized it.

I hope you all enjoyed looking back on our 2018. I had lots to share but here are at least the highlights from our year.

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks