by Lindsey Fox

Styling Leopard Print for Spring & Summer


Remember the old saying, “History repeats itself.” Well the same can be said for fashion. For quite some time now the leopard print trend has been making its way back in to the hearts of fashionistas everywhere and now this fashion lover is finally on board too! I have to admit the first thing that came to mind when everyone started wearing this print again was a scene straight from Married With Children and Peggy Bundy! I have learned though.. that if worn a certain way, and not too extreme, it gives off a completely different, fun, and vibrant vibe. Here are a few simple ways to add some leopard print in to your spring wardrobe if you are a late leopard bloomer and haven’t already.                                             
Adding a pair of leopard print shoes is perhaps the best way to transition in this print. Whether you are dressing up your outfit with heels or keeping it simple with flats.


 I am sure you all recognize this beauty to the left, Jessie James Decker. She has been my biggest style influence for this style and I love the way she has the leopard maxi styled. If you aren’t ready for the full body print just start with a lightweight blouse instead. Both are super cute and perfect for spring or even fall as well. This lighter background print is great for a warmer weather look so I would even wear in to the summer nights too!


                     



Ok, so I know that spring isn't exactly warm weather for everyone and bikini season. However, for some it is. Or maybe you're heading to the beach for Spring Break. What better time then to grab a leopard print bathing suit. If you're a bikini lover you can even just go with a printed top and a plain pair of black bottoms for that pop of print.

There are literally so many ways to add in this print whether it be a pair of earrings or belt, or going all out with a maxi dress. There is definitely something to be said about a fun print and it can even be a little sexy if that's the look you're going for!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks