by Lindsey Fox

Dance Nationals and Cedar Point Amusement Park


   This was Elizabeth's 8th year of dance, and her 5th year competing. Every year we go to nationals with a different competition and in a different location. We low-key did not want to have it in Sandusky, OH but we honestly ended up having more fun than we did on our cruise! A lot of us ended up with more than one free day where the girls didn't have to dance during our week long trip, so we took that opportunity to go to the waterpark two days. (I have no pictures but 90% of the girls Elizabeth's age were free the same days). One of the mom's was gracious enough to rent us all a private cabana one of the waterpark days too. The competition was held at the Kalahari resort there so they had an indoor/outdoor water park with countless activities. 

    Robert really wanted to go check out Cedar Point while we were nearby too. If you have never been I highly recommend it. Cedar Point is known for all their roller coasters and did not disappoint. The girls all rode as many as they could fit in from 10am that morning when they opened, all the way until 10pm when they closed! I believe Elizabeth ended up fitting in about 9 coasters that day and Robert rode 10. A few other dance parents tagged along so the dads all rode with the daughters all day. I am not big on coasters these days, so I just hung out and watched. They had so much fun that at the end of the day Robert said to me, "Babe, thank you! That was a lot of fun!"

        We truly had such an amazing week and made some of the best memories with our dance fam. Here are some pictures from the week. I didn't wanna go overboard here, but if you want to see more photos and videos and a reel (from both the competition and much more Cedar Point content). You can check out my Instagram page for lots more!











Happy Travels from one dance mama to another!

xoxo,

Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks