by Lindsey Fox

Taekwondo Belt Promotion


Wednesday night was Landon's second belt promotion for Taekwondo (don't worry he also got a haircut right after this haha). He started Taekwondo around mid-April so I am very proud of how quickly he is progressing so far. I am still super new to the world of Taekwondo and learning how the belt system works. I took it as a kid but clearly that was a really long time ago! As far as I know it goes; white belt, junior yellow, solid yellow, senior yellow, etc...

He is officially a solid yellow belt! Not too bad for just starting a few months ago. Now Landon is also the same belt rank I was at his age. Unfortunately though I quit shortly after I got my promotion. Also, I never had the junior yellow either, I skipped right to solid yellow for some reason. So I guess different dojo's do it slightly different.

Here are a couple pictures Robert snapped at the end of their testing. Why does Landon always insist on either not smiling, or making a strange facial expression? I recently read a post where a dad said he always says the word "poop" right before snapping pictures of his son and it always brings out a genuine smile. Maybe I should try that next time haha!





 Proud of all these yellow belts and their hard work and dedication!

xoxo,

Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks