by Lindsey Fox

10% Off code


I know it has been a long time since I last gave you guys a discount code for Sigma. So here is one that is valid for the rest of April! I also want to let you all know that I am sorry that I didn't post this at the very beginning of this month but I honestly just now found it in my emails! Click the "read more>>" tab below to check it out!



The code valid for the rest of this month, for 10% off your entire purchase is: AAM2013

To access the site faster just simply click on the banner!! Or you can click here
---->Sigma

Check out my beauty channel for new videos as well as pregnancy updates!--> TheMrsFoxxy
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks