by Lindsey Fox

Protecting Your Hair this Summer


As someone that kept their hair colored blonde for many years, I know how important it is to keep it protected from even more damage. Click the "read more" tab to see just how to keep the sun damage at a minimal!


Here is a little throwback too... me with blonde hair haha!

100 hours of sun exposure, which is about a week of tanning, tennis, swimming, etc., is just as damaging as straight bleach to your hair for 30 minutes! That sounds crazy right? So some kind of sun protectant is definitely important. Look for sprays that have the ingredients benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate. L'oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Dual Protectant Spray and Garnier Fructis UV Color Shield Anti-Humidity Hairspray both contain ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate and are easy to get your hands on!

Simply apply before any outdoor activity and then reapply every few hours, and also after swimming (rinse hair thoroughly first)!

HAVE ANY OF YOU USED THESE PRODUCTS BEFORE? WHAT ARE YOUR TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR HAIR?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks