by Lindsey Fox

New Video: Colors of the Rainbow TAG!



I decided to do the colors of the rainbow tag after watching a few on YouTube! Check it out by clicking the "read more>>" tab below!


In the tag I choose my favorite beauty or fashion product from each of the colors of the rainbow,(mine are all beauty though haha)! I decided to go off of the good ole fashioned colors of the rainbow and not add any extra like some of the other tag videos I watched. Although gold would've been a good idea since there is suppose to be a pot of it at the end of a rainbow haha! Unfortunately though, that didn't occur to me until after I filmed and was already editing the video. So pooey on my part for that!

The easiest way to remember the colors of the rainbow are to remember the name, "Roy G. Biv", which stands for red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet! That also seems to be the only way I can EVER remember them haha!

If any of you do this tag please leave it as a response on my youtube video so that I can watch it!!

Be sure to check out all of my other links too pretty please!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks