by Lindsey Fox

Warm Neutral Shadows


Hey beauties! As I am sure you all know my laptop messed up and my new one isn't suppose to arrive until tomorrow! I did however already get my new phone so I am here today with a new quick little beauty post to introduce you all to Sigma's newest palette!!

They now have an eyeshadow palette out all about the warm neutrals like cinnamon or vanilla! It includes 12 different shades so it is perfect for any skin tone you might have since there is a wide variety of color!




Please come check out my beauty channel for a variety of beauty, fashion, DIY, and vlogs!!
http://YouTube.com/themrsfoxxy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks