by Lindsey Fox

Nightly Beauty Product MUST HAVES!!




Hey beauties,

I really hope you all have been doing wonderful since my last post. Today's post is going to touch on a topic I think we can all benefit from for sure. 

As someone that is a bit of an insomniac and a mommy of three, I know first hand how important not only sleep is, but a great beauty routine is as well. You all should know by now that I also suffer from dry skin, so to me it is important to stick to a routine as much as possible. Here are some of the things that I use on a daily basis.

Step 1: First thing is to make sure you are washing your face before you hit the hay! I personally believe in trying to stick to using one line of skin care products. The reason for that is simply because they are going to be formulated to work with each other, causing your results to be at their very best potential. That's not to say that I never stray a bit.... because I definitely do every so often. I do however stick to using the same face wash and eye cream. I currently use the Artistry line and am loving their Advanced Creamy Foam Cleanser!


Step 2: A must have for everyone is definitely an eye cream! My current favorite is the Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream, it really helps to diminish my horrible dark circles that I know you have all seen before if you have been following me for a long time. 

If you really want to kick it up a notch Artistry also offers a more expensive one that really really works called the 360 eye cream!

Step 3: For me personally I have really moved around between different brands and tried all kinds of different products. Every single time I always come back to the Pond's Dry Skin Cream. It works wonders for my dry skin, without leaving it too greasy, and it doesn't break me out. That in itself is a huge plus for my acne prone skin!
Immediately after I shower I also use the Artistry Refinishing Lotion almost every single day. On days that my skin is feeling extra dry I skip the refinishing lotion and head straight for the Pond's, or I just use both.

I was recently introduced to some amazing tips through the HSN blogger Carly Woods... She has some amazing tips that I would've never considered if it had not of been for her tips. So definitely check it out ASAP---> Carly's post for HSN
You can even check out this page to find the products she mentions--> Find products Carly mentions

I plan on doing a video on how I keep my skin hydrated showing you guys another product that I use when my skin needs a lil extra TLC, so stay tuned for that.

xoxo,
Lindz

WHAT ARE YOUR NIGHTLY TIPS?!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks