by Lindsey Fox

Birthday at the Beach


Recently I went on a little getaway for my 27th birthday to the beach.. I decided to vlog while I was there and then put together this little video for a memory. My birthday was actually last Saturday so I am a little late uploading this!


My husband did his best to put up with us girls since he was the only male there haha! My sister Catelin came up from Tennessee with our cousin Kallie too! So it was so great to have them all there to celebrate with me. Kallie's birthday was a few days before mine so she also had Happy Birthday sang to her!

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks