by Lindsey Fox

Snow Day OOTD



We finally had our first decent snow this year, aka SnowMageddon haha! We got around a foot, which I know isn't hardly any compared to some places, and it's a ton compared to others. For here that is a really good amount! Anyways, I decided I wanted to do an OOTD when we took the kids out sledding. Now I know this video isn't super duper long, my last one was almost 11 minutes. Then again, OOTD videos are usually just short and sweet. Also, thanks to my hubby Rob for helping me film the outfit part of this video. I hope you all enjoy!


xoxo,
Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks