by Lindsey Fox

Spring 2015 Runway Makeup Trends


Hey everyone! I know I am a little bit late with this post, but it's been several weeks since I last gave you guys a decent post. And with it really starting to warm up and finally feel like spring, I felt this was perfect! This runway season produced several trends that I think we have all seen before, but ones that I feel like are really perfect this season. So I chose my favorite looks from each of the trends to share with all of you.

A vibrant lip like the one shown above. I absolutely love this color! I think my biggest problem every season is that I love the colors for fall and winter when it comes to makeup. So if there is a way I can keep it going in to the spring and summer months, I am all in haha!

Browns were also a big trend for shadows this season, and there are so many different shades of browns, so you can really go any way with this.

A pop of color for the eyes! Yes please! I love this trend and they way they did it on this model.

Barely there makeup. This is something that I love doing on days where I just don't feel like doing my makeup.

A smoked out look! This is done so beautifully and subtly that it's perfect for any occasion! 

A winged black line on the upper lash line was all over the runways!

A summer bronzed look which is perfect considering we are going in to the summer months very soon!

Purple eyeshadow? This can go two different ways. One it's great like the pic shown here... or two you end of looking like the chic on the Drew Carey Show haha!

What are your favorite trends from this year's spring runways? I really do want to know!

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks