by Lindsey Fox

Natural Glow on the Go!



For me, keeping my skin healthy and glowing has grown to be even more important to me the older I have gotten. If you have been reading my blog or watching my videos over the last few years, then you also know that I do tend to have very dry skin and I do suffer from occasional breakouts, even though I am getting close to 30. SSShhhh! Don't tell anyone about that last part. With that being said, I wanna share with all of you how I help maintain any sort of glow amid my hectic life. Recently I discovered a new line of beauty products, Glossier, that actually inspired me to write this post.

My first tip is to ALWAYS remove your makeup at the end of the day. No matter how late it may be. Trust me when I say your skin will thank you for it later. My favorite product for removing my makeup when I am not only on the go, but at home as well, are the Neutrogena wipes.


They also come in a travel size pack that you can keep in your purse. Not only do they provide my skin with just the right amount of moisture afterwards, but they also work really well and they never break me out!

Now don't forget to actually wash your face... I tend to rotate out between my St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I keep it old school with Noxzema too! Both of these can usually be found in travel sizes too, which is great if you travel a lot for work, or just in general.

Lastly, I have to moisturize my face every single day before applying any sort of makeup. Lucky for this post, what I use also comes in... you guessed it, travel size! My go to for years now is the Pond's Dry Skin cream. If you follow my blog then you have seen me bring this up already many times over the last few years. It is by far the best moisturizer I have found for my skin, and it's not too greasy either!


If you guys wanna know how I keep a glow once my makeup has been applied let me know! For now though, I wanna know how do all of you maintain a glow on the go?!

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks