by Lindsey Fox

A Real and Emotionally Raw Life Update


 Hello again everyone. I know I do this about once a year, where I have disappeared and then I come back for a couple of months at a time. Well this time last year my life looked much much different. I was determined to get back in to the swing of posting regularly, or at least monthly to say the least. 

This is a post I never in a million years would've expected to make, or at least not the typical update. September 25, 2024 my little brother passed away tragically, and very unexpectedly. Tomorrow would've been his 33rd birthday. This update is coming to you coincidentally the day before what would've been his birthday. With all of that being said, my life turn a very different turn after he passed. To be totally honest this blog was something I completely forgot I even had. Which sounds crazy for me to say since I have had it since 2011!!! You really just never know how your mind will react to grief. The first several weeks were very very difficult for not just me, but my whole family. I really just couldn't think straight. It has been heavy on my mind, and my heart, literally every single day since his passing. Truthfully it literally feels like it was just yesterday, and it has been almost an entire year since he passed.

                       (A very very old pic of the two of us with our mom, but one of my favorites)

I was worried for a long time how it would affect my kids, they were super super close. He was an amazing uncle and would take them for the weekend regularly. I learned from this experience how resilient kids are and I am thankful for that. He was a total goofball, always making people laugh. His celebration of life had so many faces at it that I had no clue who half of the people even were. That says a lot about him as a person. Everyone literally loved him! 

That all being said, my mind is in a much better place mentally and emotionally than it was a year ago, and I would love to be able to get back to posting regularly, at least once or twice a month. My next post will be just a fun update of everything we have done, and places we have been over the last year. I didn't feel that this update was a space to include all of that as well.

I also want to say. From the bottom of my heart and soul. THANK YOU! I have some that have stuck with me over these last 13 years even though I am not always consistent, or when my views are almost non-existent. It means the world to me when I login here and see that my posts still get views.

xoxo,

Lindsey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks