by Lindsey Fox

A Year in the Life: The Fox Addition


 After my last post, I knew I owed it to you all for a much better update. Basically, I am just going to blow up this post with lots of pictures and captions haha! 2024 has been nothing but blessings for us all, it has been a wonderful year after what we experienced this time last year. From vacations to graduations, here is what all we have been up to!

Literally almost to this day we went with friends to Kentucky and saw Koe Wetzel in concert. Such a fun night!

In October I took Elizabeth to her first concert. It was the Jonas Brothers and we had a literal blast!!! I cannot wait for them to come back!


Halloween last year was so much fun too. We visited my parents in their new home, my sister came too she just isn't in this picture. Then we took all of the kids to a trunk or treat and went for Mexican afterwards. 


I was a bridesmaid in one of my closest friend's wedding in November. Amazing entertainment, and even better food and drinks haha!


                                                  We celebrated Thanksgiving with family.

                                                             Attended my cousin's wedding.


Then we started competition season for dance!! This means lots of weekend getaways with our girl. Our youngest hates going but he did attend one this year, and nationals was a family vacation.



                                                    



Oh! Then in the middle of all of that we booked a super spontaneous trip to Mexico where we made some great friends and had a very much needed getaway with just us.


Landon had his first Taekwondo tournament, and a few belt promotions too! He recently moved up to a senior green belt just a couple of weeks ago.


Elizabeth celebrated her THIRTEENTH birthday! It's crazy that I started this blog when I was pregnant with her just to pass time since Robert was deployed and now here we are! We rented out the dance studio, a friend DJ'd and did karaoke, lots of her dance team came too.

My sister is crazy... the again so am I haha! So of course I jumped in her arms!
My birthday this year was also the weekend of a dance competition, it was local here in Nashville, so we went out with dance family to Nashville Palace. It was literally so much fun!



Landon turned eleven, which sounds crazy to say. I have no more babies in elementary school anymore. He had a pool party like usual since he is a summer baby! I have learned to send out his invited right at the end of the school year since his birthday is June 5th.



Then it was time for more dance. This year our nationals was spent in Gatlinburg, TN. Which is about a 5 hour drive for us. Those girls, and our one boy dancer. Truly put their hearts out on that stage. Elizabeth found her love for contemporary dance also. (This season she got her first solo and it's also contemporary so I am excited to watch it in 2025) Gatlinburg was a lot of fun. There is so much to do that it can definitely be overwhelming. Also, be prepared to spend a whole lot of money to go and do stuff. It's definitely NOT cheap. My parents went with us this year since they wanted to take us on a big family vacation, and my step-dad was much more willing to travel here than to our original destination spot which was Puerto Rico haha! So personally I didn't spend a lot at all, but they did for sure. Our kids had an absolute blast the entire week though for sure.

We all went and watched a pirate dinner show and it was amazing!

My cousin came to nationals for a couple of days (his wife is a teacher at our studio)! So Elizabeth made us take a pic together.
Spent a day at Soaky Mountain water park with dance family... hello take my money for $500 lol!
Robert and the kids took a helicopter ride! My step-dad booked this so I couldn't tell you the price.
Spent a day at Ober Gatlinburg. Sadly, several things were shut down at the time though but it was still fun!

Our most recent, and the most important thing we did though... was attend Michael's graduation!! Definitely a bittersweet day for sure. I couldn't be more proud of him.
During his junior year he opted to switch to an online high school, so it was a very go at your own pace type of thing. For him it was perfect though. He took his time at first and then this year decided he really wanted to get it over with and graduated with a great GPA as well! Oh, and right after our Mexico trip Robert also decided to go back to school again. For those that have followed for a while this will be his second time going back to school, he graduated a few years ago too.

So there you have it. A full break down of this past year for our family of Fox's. A year in the life if you will! I am so excited to see where this next year takes us.

xoxo,
Lindsey









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks