by Lindsey Fox

Today's Video: MAC vs Sigma


So I know that I talk about how amazing Sigma brushes are quite often. Being that that's often the case I decided to do a little comparison/demo video for my two favorite brushes! Click the "read more>>" tab below to check it out!

The MAC 217 brush is probably the first MAC brush that I ever purchased. Truthfully it has been my go-to, top, most used, favorite brush for quite some time haha! Until I came across the Sigma brushes, which by the way are way less expensive than the MAC ones, now I am constantly reaching for my Sigma brushes over MAC.

In this video I show you just how well the Sigma E25 brush performs next to the MAC 217!

What are you favorite brushes?

Be sure to check out all of my other links too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks