by Lindsey Fox

Update: so sorry everyone


I just wanted to give you guys a quick update to let you all know that I haven't left for good. Right now I am sick and since I am pregnant there isn't much I can take. So my body has just been fighting it.

Not only am I sick, but so is my little girl, and my son was sick about a week ago! With all that being said, I would like to go ahead and say thank you to all of my new subscribers to my beauty channel, as well as any new readers! My blogs and videos have not disappeared for good, just temporarily haha!

I hope you all are having a fabulous week and be sure to check out my newest video pretty please! http://youtube.com/themrsfoxxy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks