by Lindsey Fox

Best Full Coverage Drugstore Foundation



I have mentioned the L'oreal True Match foundation before.. but I just can not stop loving it haha! Plus, I have yet to find a drugstore foundation that I would literally swear by!

The fact that they come in sooooo many different shades is also great because every one has a choice. Unlike other drugstore brands that don't offer that many different shades, you always have a shade to use with the L'oreal!

Personally, I consider this foundation to be full coverage. The reason for that is that when I wear this foundation I typically never ever even need a concealer other than under my eyes (that is because I like for under my eyes to be a little lighter and brighter, since I do suffer from horrible under eye circles)!! Right now my skin has been a little out of control and breaking out really easily. Yesterday some friends and I were talking about whether or not we suffer from acne and they had no idea that my skin was even broken out at all! The true match foundation was all I was wearing too, along with a slight bit of pressed powder (I don't wear too much powder though since my skin tends to be really dry sometimes! So the fact that they were sitting right beside me and had no idea that I do have acne made me love this product even more!!

I do talk about this foundation in my favorite drugstore products video, which you can watch watch below!


What is a drugstore foundation you guys love? I am always wanting to try out new products!

Don't forget that my online store is now up and available to check out... be sure to create your free account if you choose to share your contact info (like name and email) then I am able to offer you the discounts and deals(up to 25% off )!! (I have noticed that if you don't share it then I am unable to see when you register, therefore I can't give you any kind of discounts!

If you have already registered and chose not to share your info you can change it in your personal preferences, which will allow me to see that you have joined and I can give you the discounts!! :)

Thanks to my mom you didn't choose to share anything with me haha, so I had no idea she registered until she told me, luckily she was able to change it in her settings!

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks