by Lindsey Fox

Personal Accents Nail Polishes


I recently discovered a new nail polish collection from the Personal Accents line (they also have other accessories, jewelry, and fragrances) that features tons of different colors for every season or occassion!


There are over 20 different polishes to choose from. The two featured above are "Salmon-esque" (top) and "Raspberry Sorbet" (bottom)!

I came across a review on another blog for these as well that actually has some pics so you can see just how great they apply! Her blog is A Girl and Her Polish, I did notice that the where she purchased her polish from was selling them for $10 a POP!!! That to me just sounds crazy... With that being said I am pleased to let you guys know that all of the Personal Accents polishes are now available through my online store for $8.75! No lie guys... I have a slight obsession with nail polishes haha... I can't even walk through any store without stopping to look at them and usually buy atleast one! So the fact that there are this many different ones right at my fingertips is a little crazy for me haha!

What is your favorite color from all of the polishes? I really love "Hunter" for fall! Which is the same color featured on the blog I linked above. I also really like "Grapejuice"!!

P.S. The lip gloss featured on her blog is also available through my store!! I have a full review and tutorial for it coming soon though! Right now I am sick, so filming is just out of the question since I have no voice haha!

xoxo,
Lindz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks