by Lindsey Fox

Huge Holiday Cyburrrrr Sale!




Hey guys! I have some really great deals happening right now on Shop Foxxy Beauty!!

First off now until December 11 we have a Holiday sale taking place! Which offers special prices and promotions all over our website!!

Then from November 27- December 2 is a cyber sale going on over the Thanksgiving weekend! That means SIX DAYS OF DEALS!!! See individual items for pricing!

BE SURE TO CREATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT AND LOGIN TO SEE ALL OF THE PRICES!!! OTHERWISE YOU WILL ONLY SEE HOW MUCH ITEMS RETAIL FOR!!

I have set it all up our Holiday sale so that it is really easy for you to shop all the different deals. Everything from stocking stuffers, to more elaborate gifts as well!


LOTS AND LOTS of really inexpensive gifts... the most expensive thing you will see if our 10-minute facial set! We also offer gifts like lotions, and body washes for guys and girls, as well as gift cards, and other beauty and fitness items too!



More health, fitness, gift cards, and beauty sets, along with perfumes and colognes too! (keep in mind that they are set up to go into the price range that they retail for.... so they are most likely cheaper than whatever category they are listed under... P.S. I do NOT sell the fragrances for what they retail for (they are cheaper), and we also have lots of other name brand fragrances that you won't see in our gift guide, but they are on our site!!!

Please keep in mind that these items on our holiday sale are not the only items that we have on the site haha!!


I also wanted to tell you guys that I truly do appreciate each and every one of you and your support in this new adventure in my life!!

xoxo,
Lindz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks