by Lindsey Fox

Thanksgiving Inspired Cranberry and Gold Makeup


Hey guys... First off.... I just want to tell you all Happy Thanksgiving even though it ended here on the esast coast a lil over an hour ago haha....also, so it turns out that I didn't forget to post my Halloween Ursula makeup tutorial like I thought I did! Anyways.... here is my newest makeup tutorial that I just upload about 30 minutes ago!

I decided today when I did my makeup that I wanted it to feel a little bit festive so I did a soft cranberry and gold eye shadow look! A little disclaimer, which is more of an apology really... I could NOT get a decent pic for the video thumbnail because the lighting was almost too bright and there were some shadows coming through the window that I was trying to dodge haha!



Thank you all so so much for continuing to read my bloggy and follow me and to view my videos and posts!! I love you all!!!

xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. Major buy one get one beauty sales on my website right now!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks