by Lindsey Fox

Merry Christmas Morning vlog!


This year we spent Christmas at my parent's house... this was actually the first year that we have ever spent it with them, normally we see them Christmas Eve and then they would come over Christmas Day, except last year because it was the first year we were too far away since moving... so this year it was a lil different than the way it usually is at our house! I decided to share with you all a lil video of the kids Christmas morning, as well as some pics from Christmas Eve too.. This was also a special Christmas because it was Landon's first one!!


love you all!!!
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks