by Lindsey Fox

Quick and Easy Rudolph Cookies


Hey guys.. I have really been enjoying being in TN and visiting my friends and family! The first video that I did since being here was a how to video that my sister filmed with me. It was done kinda vlog style because we did it while getting ready for a Christmas party! In case any of you are wondering where we filmed this at.... it was actually done at my friend Hana's house. She was one of my housemates in college and this is actually the house we all lived in together!


xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks