by Lindsey Fox

DIY Funk Up Your Wine Glasses for Christmas!!




If you have been following my videos or blog at all lately, then you already know about my video series going on right now! Day 7 was a little different then the other videos, simply because it was a collab with TheMeneghinGirl on YouTube.. she also has an amazing blog for you all to check out http://themeneghingirl.blogspot.it/ I am sure you will love it!

For our collab we decided to do a Christmas DIY project. So if you love fun cupcakes then here is her video---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He15PPw4iuE

For my video I decided to make some wine glasses a little bit more fun for the holidays... since it can cost a good $10 I decided to do it myself for less than $5!


xoxo,
Lindz


 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks