by Lindsey Fox

Ipsy December Opening!




For day 8 of my #HollyDaze series I decided to do an Ipsy opening since I haven't done one since September I believe!! I really enjoyed checking out these types of videos before I decided to subscribe to them, simply because it gave me a good idea of what to expect!

xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. I know my last 10 or so blog posts have been about my youtube channel... I do apologize and I hope you all understand that it's simply because I have been really working hard to stay on track with my video series... I didn't want it to be something I said I would commit to and then didn't do!!

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks