by Lindsey Fox

A New Year! A new you... AGAIN!!


I seriously cannot believe that it is already 2015!! That just seems so so crazy to me! Technically it is the 8th of January, but since I have yet to get to bed, it is still the 7th for me.

This year already has been fully packed with things that need to get done or things that are going to be happening... and several of them very very soon. For starters, we will be moving very soon... within the next few months. This excites me because one, I really miss Tennessee, but two we are house hunting! At the same time though, it's also a little bit scary, we have never owned before due to my husband's job being unpredictable when it comes to where or when we will be moving. The time has finally come though, for us to be able to do what we want and where we want (so to speak)!

Moving on though....

This post is suppose to be all about it being a new year. Of course it always seems like everyone is determined to change their lives every year (as am I), and there is nothing wrong with that haha! I typically don't really make resolutions or anything, I just sorta make "promises" to myself. I really thought that last year would be a big year for me as far as how much hard work I was putting in to what I love.... then towards the end of the year I started to get discouraged. If you have been around for the whole time then you know that I have been blogging and doing my youtube channel for almost FOUR years now!! Which really seems crazy.. Anyways, like I said I started to get discouraged about whether it was stupid or a waste of time for me to continue doing these things, even though they are HUGE passions of mine! I probably get discouraged because after all these years, neither my channel nor blog has really grown.

Don't get me wrong about any of this because I do cherish each and every one of you that have stuck around... and you guys are part of the reason why I continue to do both of these!

With that being said, I am a firm believer that when you really love something you continue to stick with it and dreams do come true!! So once again, this year I am really going to be putting more effort in to my videos as well as getting back to my regular blog posts again. I hope that you all will strive to keep up those resolutions and continue to go after your dreams, even if it feels like you will never succeed!

xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. Yes I am rambling, but it's almost 4:30 in the morning here and I am WIDE awake haha!! Also, I apologize for the lack of videos and posts the last couple weeks, I got really sick right at Christmas. I do have at least one video that will be up probably tomorrow.

WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?



 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks