by Lindsey Fox

My Purse Collection



For today's video I decided to do my purse collection (as if you didn't already know by the title haha). I have actually never done this video before, so it's not an updated version or anything. Also, instead of just showing you what they look like sitting on a shelf somewhere, I am going to be actually wearing them. This way you can get an idea of what they actually look like when you are wearing them!


xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. I recently had someone ask me on Twitter how to follow my blog. For some reason the follow button doesn't show up on the main home page... but it is on every other page and in every post!

1 comments:

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks