by Lindsey Fox

Everyday Soft Wearable Glam


Hey beauties,


I don't have much battery life left as I sit here and type this, but I just uploaded a new tutorial and I hope you guys will all check it out! This look has a little bit more of a kick than just your average everyday makeup look, yet it is still totally wearable for any occasion!


On a totally different note, the reason my battery is dying is because my charger has decided to stop working correctly! So I am going to have to order a new charger... With that being said, if there is a lack of videos or post from me over the next week, I promise I will be back ASAP!!

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks