by Lindsey Fox

#howtobehappyjanuary





If any of you follow Nikki Phillippi, whether it be on twitter, youtube, etc.. Then you are probably aware of her video series called #howtobehappyjanuary. Let me first just say that I really seriously admire her, and how down to earth and real she seems! Anyways, her series has been really inspiring because of the message it sends, whether it be in a recipe or a quote. I read a quote from Dolly Parton earlier today that was actually in a planner haha. It is the one you see above. Personally, I really enjoy little saying and quotes like this. They always give me just a little bit of hope, and make me want to push through whatever little hard time I am having.

I ended up googling some other quotes from Dolly Parton, simply because I was looking for the one above. Then came across this next one. One: I love it because it's girly haha.. and two: it goes along with what I said before about how these types of quotes make me feel!


What are some inspirational things you love or how you keep happy when you feel like giving up?!

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks