by Lindsey Fox

I am musical... say what? #throwbackthursday


So I was going through some old Facebook pictures and I thought I would share them with you haha! A lot of you guys don't know this, but I have always been pretty musical, I love music, and my tattoo is even music related! I write songs, sing, took dance, choir, and all that jazz. With that being said, here are a couple pictures from when I was in high school.


This first picture is from my Freshman year of dance for my hip hop class...I kept my hair blonde back then (I am in the center on the left)! Fun fact: one of my best friends since 1st grade is on the top left right behind me... and also the ones in the middle are bent down. (I am short but not that short haha)


This picture is from my Junior year of high school (I am front and center BTW, not to be confused with the girl three to the left of me that everyone thought was my twin haha... she is also one of my besties still to this day)! We were on a class advanced choir trip for a show choir competition in Washington D.C... Never thought I would end up living there for three years later on in life haha!

I hope you all enjoyed this little throwback Thursday post!

xoxo,
Lindz



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks