by Lindsey Fox

Charlotte Russe, 5 Below, and Wal-Mart Haul! (Plus how to follow my blog)




Hello all my lovely readers! Today's post is going to be a haul video that just went up on my channel today. I also wanted to give you guys a little message from your's truly in regards to being able to follow my blog. I did create a little tab at the top that says "follow this blog" for those that aren't reading an actual post. However, if you are reading any post then the follow button is visible. I have no idea why it's not showing up on my home page though, and for that I apologize!

Ok, moving on to my haul. It's a little bit of a collective haul because I have some fashion, beauty, and even small electronic items that I purchased haha! (one of which was a waste of money and I talk about it in the video)

I hope you guys enjoy this little video, and also please keep in mind that I have ordered a lighting kit, so it won't be too much longer that the lighting will be like this haha! Typically I am filming at night, so the lighting isn't all that fabulous. Anyways, without further ado, here is my newest haul video!


Before I forget... the first few seconds are messed up (the music is working). I am not sure what happened, I guess iMovie hates me haha!

xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. Hello to all of my new readers and followers! I Love You ALL!! <3 p="">

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Archives

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks