by Lindsey Fox

Coach, MAC, Fashion Items, and Toys Haul



I did some shopping the other day, not intending to do a haul video, and then when I got home I really wanted to film. So this was a last minute decision to do a haul video, excuse my awful look haha! As most of you know, Elizabeth's birthday is coming up April 2nd, and her party will be just a couple days later, so I went with the intention to get her some presents. Clearly I ended up doing some extra shopping too!



If you guys think I should host another giveaway after my current one ends, maybe a Coach giveaway, let me know! I would love to do one while I still live close to a Coach store.

xoxo,
Lindz


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks