by Lindsey Fox

Healthy Snack Options



Hellooooo everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts here lately... we are getting ready to make a huge move to another state right now... and moving sooner than expected! So because of that I have been super busy getting things ready and doing my best to maintain my channel and blog. My tripod also broke in the middle of trying to get today's video filmed, so there's that too haha. With all of that rambling out of the way, today's video features some healthy snack options.

Recently I have started up dieting again, and here are some of the snacks I turn to when I am wanting to lose a few pounds. They are apparently helping since I have lost a few pounds already! Plus I have been on a smoothie kick because of my hubby, and am obsessed with trying out new ones. One of my favorites that is super filling is a peanut butter, banana, and chocolate soy milk one... it's delicious!

Here are the ones that I am sharing with you all today... they are super simple to make, and not expensive at all (I know a lot of people think you have to spend a ton of money to eat a little bit healthier, but that's not always true).


Enjoy,
Lindz

P.S. There is still time to enter my giveaway! The last day to enter is March 17th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks