by Lindsey Fox

County Fair 2015 plus outfit details



About a month ago we attended our county fair.. One of my good friends and her daughter joined us since she was there for the pageant. We went on the perfect night when there were no lines and the kids rode almost all the rides for free! I filmed a couple little scenes and took lots of pictures.



In case you were wondering, I kept my outfit super simple and casual....

What I Wore:
chambray top from Forever 21
Michael Kors watch
maroon cutoff shorts from American Eagle
and some simple black sandals

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks