by Lindsey Fox

Cruising the Caribbean!!


Hey everyone! I started posting videos again, and I can't believe I forgot to post anything about it! Recently I took a cruise with my mom and her best friend and us girls had a blast... I filmed as much as I could just so I could make this video for you all. We headed to Puerto Rico to board our ship, and then we were off! Our cruise was for a week and we were able to visit St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Barbados, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts! It was truly one amazing trip. Here is a little video I put together of all the places we were able to visit.


I hope you all enjoy this video that was a blast to film! My next post right after this was a little video from Easter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks