by Lindsey Fox

What I got my kids for Easter!!


If you read my last post you know I just simply forgot to share this vlog with all of you. It went up a day or two before Easter, and my kids ended up LOVING their baskets this year! I am so happy I decided to film what all I got so I can always remember them haha! The baskets themselves were my favorite part of the entire gift. I also did some filming on Easter that morning and throughout the day, but my laptop hasn't been accepting my files!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks