by Lindsey Fox

Mexico with my Hubby! Plus a Room Tour!




So as I was doing some updating on here, I realized I never shared my Mexico video with all of you! In May Rob and I took a trip to Mexico together and fell in love all over again... literally! It was the most relaxing and beautiful trip. We also loved our resort and the suite we had. As soon as we got back we were already talking about going again! My birthday was right before we left, so Rob got me a GoPro which came in handy snorkeling, and made it easier to film everything. Here is our Mexico trip!
xoxo,
Lindz

P.S. I did a room tour too so you can all see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks