by Lindsey Fox

Let's Get Caught Up with a beauty DIY and a HAUL!


I realize that once again I have been slacking in the blog department. I have been working more and been doing all of my video uploads on iMovie straight from my phone on the go. It's made uploading and editing so much easier for me considering that the last time I tried to upload a video on to my laptop I had too many issues!

So here is my recent video lineup haha:

DIY GEL MANI WITH COLOR CHANGING POLISH!

I just upload another new video literally right before I decided to finally get on here and catch up some. Of course I have some random vlogs that I'm not going to post, I figured these would be more interesting to my readers than following me around.

CHRISTMAS DECOR HAUL FEATURING DOLLAR TREE, HOBBY LOBBY, & WALMART

Those are my two newest videos and I hope you guys enjoy them! 

xoxo,
LINDZ
P.S. The gel nails are still holding up perfectly and I have gotten soooo many compliments on them!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks