by Lindsey Fox

Decorate My Christmas Tree With Me (Mixed Metals)



Hey everyone! If you have been following me long enough, then you probably know how each year I change up my colors on my tree. Dang you Pinterest for always inspiring me haha! Over the past few years I have become more and more in love with mixing metals, and especially rose gold (seriously, you should see my jewelry). So this year I decided to do a mixed metals theme, which I have never done before. If you wanna see where I got all my decor from I filmed a haul video, that I will link below for you guys as well. Also, after filming this video I decided to move some of my silver around so the gold and other colors weren't over powering it all. Now you can see the silver better!


Here is the haul video I told you about:

I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I also wanna point out how difficult it was to film myself using my iPhone haha!! It worked out pretty well though.

xoxo,
Lindz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks