by Lindsey Fox

Welcome Back Beauties! Let's Catch Up!




Long time no see.. literally! I didn't realize it had been a year since my last blog post, and I am honestly shocked I went that long without a single post. Life gets busy sometimes though and other things get in the way. So let's catch up shall we? After all we have an entire year to catch up on.

If you have been subscribed to my youtube channel then you should be all caught up since I still upload there on a regular basis. This past year has been one of a kind. Michael is now in 7th grade, Elizabeth is in 1st, and Landon started preschool! We renewed our vows in the most beautiful place possible (video will be linked below), traveled to the Dominican Republic for a honeymoon (links for that too below), Robert started working for a great new company, I am on the lookout for a new career and currently working two jobs, and lots more!

So let's travel back to us RENEWING OUR VOWS! Sounds so crazy to even say honestly. But it was so worth it and it was the most beautiful, and perfect day of my life, after having my babies of course. Here are a few pics from that special day. For anyone wondering where this place it at, it's called Cactus Creek Barn. Google will give you all the info you need. It was totally worth it!




Thank you to my amazing photographer Crissie Carpenter for the great pics! Now for the video...
Thank you to Abundant Life Productions for capturing our day!


We then headed to the Dominican Republic to celebrate. Oh! This was also during the hurricane that went by while we were there. Yes, we are that crazy!
I uploaded our trip in two separate vlogs. The only downside to our trip was that the hurricane made the water too rough to be able to enjoy the beach or any excursions. So we could only go in the water the first day and a half we were there. Here are a few pics from our trip too.
 Is this sunset not gorgeous? No filter needed in the Caribbean!

 Our view for several of our meals the entire week!

 Our last night... waiting for our private dinner on the beach.
Look at that tan!! I can't wait to go back to the beach ASAP!

Of course we also celebrated Christmas (which I am about to upload that video in a few moments), and we also went to another Avenged Sevenfold concert (oddly enough the next post that I had ready to go up last year was the last time we went to their concert. Robert ended up in a bad car wreck so I forgot all about that post) that included the other big bands Breaking Benjamin and Bullet for My Valentine! Once again we purchased Lexus Lounge passes that for a fee include unlimited alcohol as well as amazing food. This was actually last night so I haven't uploaded that video just yet either.

I hope you enjoyed this little session of playing catch up haha. I hope to do more posts this year and would love to know what all of you enjoy reading about. Whether it be more beauty, fashion, decor, DIY, daily life, or inspirational. I am fully open.

                                                                xoxo,
                                                             



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks