by Lindsey Fox

Concert Night Out


I am back! So I believe in my last post I mentioned how we attended a concert this past weekend. Well if not, not I have. We actually had really great seats but the pics made it seem like we were much further away from the stage than we were. Also, if you ever attend a show or anything at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, and they offer Lexus Lounge passes for an additional fee, DO NOT pass them up! Highly recommend them. You get unlimited catered food and alcohol and believe me if you plan on eating or purchasing any drinks you get your money back in the passes!

Three popular bands performed that night: Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, and Bullet for My Valentine! All which we love, and were super excited about seeing. We had a great night and stayed at a hotel in downtown since it actually snowed that night and we knew the roads would be bad. Plus, drinking and driving is not cool! I even ran in to some friends while there that were sitting a few rows behind us. Including running in to my sister! Literally, I actually ran in to her and spilled her drink haha! Aside from me rambling on and on, here is a vlog from the night. If you wanna see lots more of my videos just click here and subscribe!



P.S. My phone died towards the end of the show so unfortunately I forgot to go back and film a little ending for the video! Nonetheless I hope you all enjoy!

xoxo,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get to Know Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mommy. I also blog and I use to make beauty, fashion, and DIY videos on youtube under the screen name TheMrsFoxxy. Currently I spend free time as a Taekwondo mama and a dance mama, along with bartending during my day job. Instagram is my favorite outlet lately!

Holy Grail Beauty Products

5 Holy Grail Beauty Picks